Wednesday 3 April 2013

THE LOOK: MR MAX GREENFIELD!

After just two seasons of Fox's sitcom New Girl, Mr Max Greenfield has become something of a comedy icon. That's because his character, Schmidt, is such a ridiculous, over-the-top, self-important, loveable loser - a perfect foil to the wide-eyed optimism of his roommate Jess, played so indelibly by Ms Zooey Deschanel. 

This year, after swooning over a certain designer in a guest-edited entry for Ms Gwyneth Paltrow's website, Goop (Ms Paltrow tweeted about how big a fan she was of his character), Mr Greenfield finally got his wish: the designer sent him a tuxedo to wear at the Golden Globes, where Mr Greenfield was nominated for his role on New Girl. 

"I will never own a nicer piece of clothing in all of my life," says Mr Greenfield, who grew up in Westchester, New York, and now lives in Los Angeles with his wife, Ms Tess Sanchez, a casting director, and their daughter, Lilly. "You feel like a different man. That thing fits you in a way that you think - maybe I could kick some ass in this thing. Sometimes I just wear it around the house. I'm not proud of it, but every once in a while I'll just put it on and say, 'Honey, take a look at me in this thing.'" 



CLICK CLICK CLICK FOR MORE PICTURES!!!






No comments: