Friday 28 September 2012

THE LOOK: MR LUCA BASSANI!

"For me, style is about mixing the best that both traditional and contemporary design offers. It must reflect your soul, not that of someone else's." We couldn't agree more.

Mr Bassani, 54, has caused something of a maritime shake-up. Since establishing his company in Monte Carlo in 1994, the Italian has been instrumental in rewriting the rules of yacht construction with his distinctive, high-performance designs. "Boats have been my passion, and my family's passion, since I was born," says Mr Bassani. "Spending all my summers in Portofino as a child until I was 15, and therefore spending a lot of time with the locals - both old sailors and young guys living there - saw me become one of them." And it's a passion that only grew stronger. "I was fortunate enough to experience everything from cruising and racing, sailing and power, from an early age and so there came a point when I decided that the offer on the market was poor - and I wanted to improve that by changing the rules of the game."



CLICK CLICK CLICK FOR MORE PICTURES!!!





No comments: