Friday 12 August 2011

You're never alone, but always on your own!

And exactly when you have had a baaaad morning and you think maybe it's time to stop blogging or whatever, you receive an email..



Salut Andrei.
In primul rand imi place nespus de mult blogul tau desi l-am descoperit deabia astazi.Ma bucur sa vad oameni pasionati de fashion in Romania.Asta inca imi da sperante.
Keep up the good work!
Numai bine,
S


I'll just translate the main idea: I like your blog very much and I am glad to see there are people passionate about fashion in Romania.

I don't really know how new people find out about my blog, cause I don't advertise it at all, but this email just made my day! Thank you, S!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!
FOLLOW EACH OTHER?!?!?

http://dreamsonthestage4.blogspot.com/

XOXOXO

Andrei Iacob said...

definitely

Katsoo said...

Your blog is great mate! Especially the header!